Creating Secure Earth!
JBM Solutions has now partnered with GEOHEX, Australia’s leading Erosion Control System. GEOHEX is a unique ground stabilisation & sediment control technology with a multitude of applications & easy installation.
An ideal solution for rural & farming, civil construction, commercial & residential applications, GEOHEX can be used for temporary roads, walkways, carparks, landscaping & more. GEOHEX is a cost effective, simple & sustainable alternative to concrete or asphalt.
JBM Solutions GEOHEX applications include:
- Horse Yards, Stables & Arenas
- Sloped Driveways
- Golf Course Cart Paths
- Semi-Rural Driveways & Roads
- Beach Access
- Residential Landscaping
- Livestock Water Troughs & Feed Lots
- Livestock Yards
- Carparks, Garden paths & Walkways
- Turf Stabilisation
- Stormwater Management
- Decorative Gravel
- Parking Bays
- Surface Stabilisation & more
- 1000mm L x 500mm W x 42mm H
- 2 Pavers per square meter
- 2.7kg weight
- GEOHEX is mannafactured from recycled, high impact co-polymer polypropylene
- Maximum load rating 1200t/sqm (filled) 300t/sqm (unfilled)
- Temperature range -45 to 100 degrees celsius
- 170 pavers per pallet
- Colour - black (custom colours available)
- Water permablity - 99.7%
- Infill requirements - 1m cubed for 20m2 of GEOHEX
- Sustainability - 100% recyclable, non toxic to humans, animals and plants, inert and non reactive to solvents, oils, chemicals or water
GEOHEX Case Studies:
JBM Solutions can supply & install your GEOHEX no matter how big or small your Project.
Contact us to find out more